Military, Veterans and Dependents interested in attending Wayne State University can request veteran specific information from the Office of Military and Veteran Academic Excellence (OMVAE).

You can find all of our contact information here:

Currently we are located in the University Advising Center. We also have a Student Veterans Resource Center in the Student Center Building on the 6th floor. Any of our veterans can help direct you.