NEW ADMITS: YOU WILL NEED YOUR WSU OneCard to complete the waiver.
RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
In consideration of the sponsorship of the space for the Scott Hall Fitness Room by Wayne State University on behalf of its School of Medicine (WSU) and the opportunity provided to me to use the Scott Hall Fitness Room, I am at least 18 years old and understand and agree as follows:
- To the best of my knowledge, I am legally competent, physically sound and have medical approval by my doctor to participate in physical activities of the type normally engaged in a fitness room.
- I understand and agree that I am responsible for learning how to use the Fitness Room equipment properly and safely.
- I understand that neither Wayne State University, nor its School of Medicine nor its Office of Academic and Student Programs are liable for any loss or damage to me or my property.
- I agree to refrain from using equipment that I determine to be defective or in need of maintenance or repair.
- I understand that a risk of injury is present when engaging in or utilizing the Scott Hall Fitness Room and I assume all responsibilities and risk of participation.
- I understand and agree that my use of the Scott Hall Fitness Room is voluntary and at no cost to me.
- I, THE UNDERSIGNED INTENDING TO BE LEGALLY BOUND FOR MYSELF, MY HEIRS, EXECUTORS, AND ADMINISTRATOR DO HEREBY RELEASE WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY, ITS SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, OFFICE ACADEMIC AND STUDENT PROGRAMS AND THEIR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATAIVES, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY ARISING FROM INJURIES, INCLUDING DEATH, THT I MAY SUFFER AS A RESULT OF MY USE OF THE SCOTT HALL FITNESS ROOM.
- I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, AND I KNOW ITS CONTENTS. I HAVE VOLUNTARILY Completed this form, Giving the required Access ID Authentication which will serve as an electronic signature of THIS FORM AS MY OWN FREE ACT.
If you have a REPLACEMENT OneCard, please enter the card number found on the left, directly above the bar code.