ReBUILDetroit’s overarching vision is to identify and improve, in a transformative manner, the recruitment and retention of students into biomedical degree programs, their introduction to biomedical career opportunities, and ultimately transition into personally rewarding graduate education and advanced careers in the biomedical sciences.
To participate in ReBUILDetroit, you must:
- Be selected through a competitive review/interview process.
- Major in biomedical, behavioral, psychological or social sciences.
- Be a first-time incoming student
- Have a high school GPA of at least 3.0
- Be a U.S. Citizen or have permanent residence status
- Have a strong desire to pursue graduate-level studies, especially at the doctoral level
- Have a willingness to learn about conducting formal research and engaging in real-world projects.
- Participate in the Summer Enrichment Program