Purpose: To establish a distinguished visiting lectureship program in the name of Dr. June G. Yackness and Irvin H. Yackness Lectureship Series.
- A special committee, selected by the Dean of the College will plan and design the event. (Suggest at least one TBF faculty)
- It is the Donor's preference, but not a mandatory requirement, that the lecturers be chosen by the Theoretical and Behavioral Department of the College.
- After the committee has completed the design of the event and the selection of the topic and speaker, the College of Education will take responsibility for publicizing the lecture and organizing associated activities.
- The fund will be used to sponsor a lecturer for the distinguished visiting lectureship program or such similar future program.
- Applications due to the Dean by August 1. All applications will be forwarded to a special committee, which will review application(s) by October 1 and provide a decision by November 1.
- Events will take place within a year from the decision date.
- Applications will include a program description and estimated budget for the event.
$6,000 per year (exceptions may apply if funding is available)