Bring your class to campus!
Give your students a university campus experience in the College of Fine, Performing and Communication Arts (CFPCA) at Wayne State University. This may include visiting the Hilberry, Bonstelle and Studio Theatres; Schaver Music Recital Hall; Art department galleries and more. If your students are interested in areas within the CFPCA, we also offer campus visits that include a walking tour, arrangements for lunch in The Towers Cafeteria and presentation on preparing for college.
As part of our commitment to bringing students to campus, the CFPCA is offering middle school and high school grants of up to $500 for the transportation cost of an on-campus visit with any of the college's four departments during the 2018/2019 academic year.
- Application will remain open until all grants have been allocated.
- A certified teacher leading the field trip must be the primary contact.
- Incomplete applications, visits without proposed dates, and applications without transportation estimates will not be considered.
- Private/personal transportation costs are not eligible (i.e., personal car).
- Contact Kelly Driscoll at email@example.com or department representative to plan your visit.
- Obtain permission from your school principal to apply for the CFPCA Bus Grant.
- Obtain a written estimate for transportation costs and upload into this application.
- Funds are distributed on a reimbursement basis after the visit has occurred.
- Following the visit, an invoice with final expenses must be submitted promptly for reimbursement. The invoice must be from the school affiliated with the group.
- Submit this application along with your estimate of transportation costs.
- Applicants will be notified of the status of their grant request by email.
- Awardees will be sent a W9 and vendor form for the school to fill out and return prior to the visit.