Thank you for your interest in becoming an alumni mentor for the SIS archival administration program! Please complete the application below.
Session/Meeting Titles and Deadlines:
- Meeting 1: Meet and Greet-Completion by September 16, 2019
- Meeting 2: Career and Academic Goals-Completion by October 4, 2019
- Meeting 3: Develop Interview Skills-Completion by November 1, 2019
- Meeting 4: Day in the Life (Job Shadowing experience)-Completion by December 15, 2019
Responsibilities of Mentor Participants:
- Students have been advised to make first contact to schedule meeting
- Meetings are to take place in a public setting
- Complete each meeting by the meeting deadline date
- Follow meeting session topics
* Provide support and guidance to your student mentee as it relates to:
- Gaining a greater knowledge and understanding of the industry
- Increase student awareness of Archival roles and opportunities
- Professional networks and skills sets
* Provide updates and feedback throughout the duration of the program
* Share your experience with us by completing a survey after program is complete
Kim Schroeder is the contact person for the Industry Mentor Program. Contact Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, concerns or issues that may arise while participating in the program.
Applications are due September 4, 2019.