Thank you for your interest in participating in the archival administration industry mentor program! Please complete the application below.
Session/Meeting Titles and Deadlines:
- Meeting 1: Meet and Greet-Completion by January 31, 2019
- Meeting 2: Career and Academic Goals-Completion by February 28, 2019
- Meeting 3: Develop Interview Skills-Completion by March 31, 2019
- Meeting 4: Day in the Life (Job Shadowing experience) Completion by April 30, 2019
Responsibilities of Student Participants:
- Make first contact with mentor to schedule meeting time for sessions
- Participate in four face to face or Skype/Facetime meetings
- Complete each session meeting by deadline
- All meetings are to take place in a public setting (coffee shop, on campus, business location) or through Skype/Facetime
- Share your experience with us by completing survey
- Behave in a professional manner.
- Don’t ask your mentor for a job. This is NOT the purpose of the Industry Mentor Program.
- Listen and enjoy gaining knowledge and a better understanding about an Archival career.
- Make the most of the experience!
Kim Schroeder is the student contact person for the Industry Mentor Program. Contact Kim at email@example.com with any questions, concerns or issues that may arise while participating in the program.