To compete, all STEAM Challenge teams must submit a proposal via this form, which includes the following materials:
- 3-minute pitch video
- Budget template
- Logic model
- Business model canvas
- Updated short-answer questions
Short-answer questions must include a response to the following (3-page max):
- Tell us more about what you plan to do? How does it meet the objectives of the STEAM Challenge?
- Who will benefit from what you plan to do? How will they benefit?
- Why is your team the most qualified?
- How do you plan to set up this venture? (for-profit, non-profit, hybrid, student org, un-incorporated or fiscal sponsorship under an existing non-profit)