ENG GR Central - Override Form

This form collects the information necessary to create an override into a graduate level College of Engineering course. 

If class is FULL and/or you do not meet the pre-requisite requirements or you have a time conflict, you must have permission of instructor.

If you are requesting an override for directed study or internship, your Plan of Work needs to be adjusted as well to include this course.  Permission of your advisor and/or graduate program director is required.  See your department for guidance.

If you are a doctoral student wanting an override into xxxx 9991-9995, do not use this form.  Request the override from phdstudents@wayne.edu.  Must have candidate standing for override into xxxx 9992.


Fields with asterisks (*) are required.

Student Information

Program Level *
Major *

Course Information

Some courses (directed study, internship) have variable credit options. If applicable, please identify the number of credits