The Wayne Health Mobile Unit (WHMU) is staffed by Registered Nurses, Medical/Research Assistant, Community Health Workers, Patient & Family Health Advocates and overseen by Physicians from the Center of Population Health and Accountability at Wayne Health. Our team offers a variety of FREE health screenings and services to our patients.
To allow for proper event coordination, please submit your request in advance. The Wayne Health Mobile Unit team will review the submitted request and contact you within 2-3 business days of submission.
- If there will be inside testing, the location must be a large indoor facility such as a gymnasium to allow for social distancing
- Outside Testing:
- 10 parking spaces for setup
- Drive-thru, walk-up or combination
- We schedule Monday – Saturday, 4-6 hour timeframe (exceptions possible at the discretion of the WHMU)
- Events must have a confirmed start and end time
- Access to restrooms for WHMU staff
- Ability to administer 50 patients/hour
- Assist with outreach efforts by generating your own flyer or submitting your logo for inclusion in our standard flyer