The CLAS Phoenix Reentry form is for WSU students who left on academic probation or exclusion and are now in a position to thrive academically with the opportunity to petition for return under a second start policy at CLAS.
Application deadlines: August 1 (fall), December 1 (winter), April 1 (spring/summer)
To be eligible for this program, a student:
- Must not have enrolled at Wayne State University for at least three consecutive years prior to application to the Phoenix Reentry Program.
- Must be clear of all financial holds.
- Must apply prior to restarting coursework at the university.
- Must be approved by the CLAS Phoenix Committee
- Must submit a Phoenix application for the semester they would like to return. Phoenix applications are valid only for the designated semester. Students who do not enroll for that term must submit a new application
Questions? Email Susan Reynolds, the CLAS Phoenix advisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.